Welcome to myTaskwala. This website/app is owned and operated by Taskmasters Services India Private Limited, having registered office at GH-83, Sector-56, Gurgaon, Haryana-122011. India.
Acceptance of Terms
YOU SPECIFICALLY AGREE THAT BY USING THE WEBSITE/APP, YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE AND YOU ARE COMPETENT UNDER LAW TO ENTER INTO A LEGALLY BINDING AND ENFORCEABLE CONTRACT.
What information is collected from you through the Website?
Personal information:-We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
How the information collected is used, shared and disclosed?
We may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:-
- To improve customer service - Information you provide helps us respond to your requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience - We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site - We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments - We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature - To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails - We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
We may share/disclose the information that we collect about you, including your personal information, as follows if:-
- MyTaskwala reasonably believes that disclosure is necessary in order to comply with a legal process (such as a court order, search warrant, etc.) or other legal requirement of any governmental authority, or to prevent unauthorized transactions or other illegal activities.
- Disclosure that would potentially mitigate our liability in an actual or potential lawsuit
- We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out messages, newsletters etc. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission. The vendors and service agencies will not receive any right to use your personal information beyond what is necessary to perform its obligations to provide the Services to you.
How we protect your information?
We employ procedural and technological security measures, which are reasonably designed to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access or disclosure. myTaskwala may use encryption, passwords, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. No security measures, however, are 100% complete. Therefore, we do not promise and cannot guarantee, and thus you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will not be collected and used by others. You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password, phone, and computer by, among other things, signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, and keeping your log-in and password private. myTaskwala is not responsible for the unauthorized use of your information or for any lost, stolen, compromised passwords, or for any activity on your Account via unauthorized password activity.
How you can seek to correct any inaccuracies in the information?
THIS POLICY IS CURRENT AS OF THE EFFECTIVE DATE SET FORTH ABOVE. MYTASKWALA MAY, IN ITS SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION, CHANGE THIS POLICY FROM TIME TO TIME BY UPDATING THIS DOCUMENT. MYTASKWALA WILL POST ITS UPDATED POLICY ON THE WEBSITE ON THIS PAGE. MYTASKWALA ENCOURAGES YOU TO REVIEW THIS POLICY REGULARLY FOR ANY CHANGES. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND/OR CONTINUED PROVISION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TO US WILL BE SUBJECT TO THE TERMS OF THE THEN-CURRENT POLICY.